- Vision: To create a healthy community through good-food education.
- Mission: Nourish empowers the community to make wholesome food choices through education and hands-on experiences that demonstrate how to grow, source, cook and enjoy good food.
- Community: Connecting local resources and residents to one another.
- Equity: Ensuring equal access to good food.
- Local: Passionate about food made by local farmers & producers.
- Collaboration: Partner with local farmers, volunteers, schools, shelters, and nonprofits for maximum impact.
- Sustainability: Operating with respect for the precious but limited environmental and financial resources.
- Educate: Delivering experimental education in classroom and community gatherings to share good-food knowledge.
- Empower: Empowering individuals and families to make informed decisions about how to grow, source, cook and enjoy good food.